Social Media can be a powerful tool or an absolute trap. It is turning into the new television – and the marketing is powerfully deceptive. This morning I came across a Pin on Pinterest under the category of Healthy Food – are you ready for this?……. CHOCOLATE...Read More
Earlier this year I purchased a small share in a community share farm that was started just over a year ago. I was very excited to be able to pick up a basket of freshly picked, organically grown with love veggies each Saturday. After a few months of reading the farm’s...Read More
This post comes from one of my wonderful clients. I am sharing it here with all of you for 2 reasons: 1. My sheer excitement and sense of fulfillment to see how the right coaching can lead you to such meaningful personal reflection and discovery….leading to true...Read More
True wellness is a balanced blend of nutrition, movement and fulfillment. You truly are what you eat: your cells require proper nourishment to maintain your health and vitality. But eating a healthy diet to nourish yourself is not enough. Your body was designed to move...Read More
Coaching is an exceptional relationship between coach and client working together in an ongoing, supportive collaboration that brings out the best in the client. By empowering you – the client, a good coach will support you in moving forward to improve and excel in the...Read More
Heather Munroe - your partner in Wellness
1. You are what you eat – make informed choices about your food.
2. Your body was made to move – do something fun everyday (walk, run, bike, hike, kayak, yoga, pilates, play…)
3. Love and respect yourself – choose relationships and activities that build you up.
4. You are part of nature – stay connected through whole, natural foods and getting out to enjoy nature’s beauty and adventure.
5. Follow your passions with purpose - allow yourself to be fulfilled.
6. Manage your resources well - stressing your resources will stress your whole lifestyle.
7. Develop and nurture meaningful relationships - these are a source of strength and joy.
8. Try something new! - it will keep you feeling young and vibrant.
9. Give yourself permission to make mistakes as you grow and learn.
10. Wellness is a journey – its reward is a happy, prosperous life of vitality.
• Take charge of your time and your lifestyle
• Transform your personal wellness
• Improve your financial health
• Make a difference in the lives of others
• Experience personal growth
• Create freedom in your life
• Live healthy and prosperous
• Be part of a dynamic team of entrepreneurs