What is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness Coaching is a partnership engaging the resources of you and your coach to create the successes YOU most desire in YOUR life. Working with Heather, you receive the support and objectivity of a highly trained professional to offer you thought-provoking questions and resources that open the door to new possibilities, inspiring you to move forward with confidence. The investment you make in yourself by partnering with Heather as your Wellness Coach allows you to:
Strengthen your current wellness knowledge
Gain new knowledge and strategies to support you in achieving the vital life you desire
Experience true health and vitality
Enjoy a greater sense of accomplishment in your life
Be grateful for the incredible sense of fulfillment in your life
Heather offers Wellness Coaching on an individual basis and through specialized focus group sessions – flexibility for all budgets to experience the life-changing benefits of Wellness Coaching.
Who can Benefit from Wellness Coaching?
Everyone can benefit from Wellness Coaching. Some specific reasons people seek out a Wellness Coach are:
- Desire or need to lose weight
- Looking for more energy
- Want help developing a healthier lifestyle
- Seeking to reduce stress and/or manage it better
- Want to learn more about food and nutrients
- Want to learn more about how their body works
- Desire to maintain their youthfulness
- Want to learn how to maintain healthy, glowing skin
- Want to eat optimally for a healthy pregnancy and baby
- Looking for help to develop a healthy lifestyle and nutrition regime for the whole family
- Searching for assistance with a child that has difficult behaviour or ADHD
Are you ready to start?
• Are you ready to make real and positive changes in your health and lifestyle?
• Are you willing to overcome self-limiting behaviours and beliefs?
• Are you prepared to take action to achieve your goals?
• Are you looking to achieve a sense of fulfillment in life?
• Do you want to benefit from someone to hold you accountable and help you stay on track?